Re: Unit Training Tracking

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
      I think if you are registered in a district or council position then you get the Unit training tracking report option. The one where you see all the unit training records.

      If you are a CC, COR or unit leader (e.g., Scoutmaster) you get the Unit Training Detail report option where you only see your unit(s)

      If you are registered in both categories, I think you get both.

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Connie Knie <cknie23100@...> wrote:

      > Ok so I am playing around with this and seem to be able to see training records for any troop or pack and I don't beleive I am one of the "chosen". How is this possible??
      >
      > Connie
      >
      > --- On Sat, 12/22/12, Bill <bnelson45@...> wrote:
      >

      > More information from the Training page on Myscouting.org
      >
      > Unit Training Detail Report

    • Lisa Titus
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
        That appears to be so. I'm registered as a CM and also on the district
        committee. I can see my pack's records but I can also see the entire
        district.

        On 12/24/2012 9:57 AM, Bill wrote:
        > I think if you are registered in a district or council position then you get the Unit training tracking report option. The one where you see all the unit training records.
        >
        > If you are a CC, COR or unit leader (e.g., Scoutmaster) you get the Unit Training Detail report option where you only see your unit(s)
        >
        > If you are registered in both categories, I think you get both.
        >

        > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Connie Knie <cknie23100@...> wrote:
        >> Ok so I am playing around with this and seem to be able to see training records for any troop or pack and I don't beleive I am one of the "chosen". How is this possible??
        >>
        >> Connie
        >>
        >> --- On Sat, 12/22/12, Bill <bnelson45@...> wrote:
        >>

        >> More information from the Training page on Myscouting.org
        >>
        >> Unit Training Detail Report

      • M Ekins
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
          I am the Pack Trainer and have a district position and I can also see the
          entire district.

          Michelle E.

          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
            I guess what I need (and I don't really know why......LOL) is for someone NOT affiliated with district or council to try to see if they can see everyone's. I guess I am curious only because the press release said something along the lines of "select volunteers" could see all of that info.........

            Connie

            --- On Mon, 12/24/12, M Ekins <webelos9919@...> wrote:

            I am the Pack Trainer and have a district position and I can also see the
            entire district.

            Michelle E.

          • Bill Lovell
            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
              My wife is a CC with our Crew and she can only see that one unit. I am a District Member and I can see all of the units in the entire Council.

              Crabby Bill
              Akron

              To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
              From: cknie23100@...
              Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 12:10:28 -0800

            • mark.ellis21@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
                My Troop training chair did not have the unit nor district link.

                Mark Ellis
                (703) 376-4150

                Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

                Message 7 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
                  Good test, shows it is working properly. Only the key 3 of the unit (CC, COR, unit leader) would have the unit link. Only registered district members have the district link.

                  Bill

                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
                    Thanks Mark,
                    That is good to know..

                    Connie

                    --- On Mon, 12/24/12, mark.ellis21@... <mark.ellis21@...> wrote:

                    My Troop training chair did not have the unit nor district link.

                  • Hotmail Rod
                    Message 9 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
                      I am registered as a unit commissioner. When I go into training validation
                      I can enter a member number or name but can't enter a unit. I am a
                      commissioner for 6 units.

                      Rod

                        Message 11 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
                          I can't get anything through the new set up.

                          Rod