Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Unit Training Tracking

    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 23, 2012
      Ok so I am playing around with this and seem to be able to see training records for any troop or pack and I don't beleive I am one of the "chosen". How is this possible??

      Connie

      --- On Sat, 12/22/12, Bill <bnelson45@...> wrote:

      More information from the Training page on Myscouting.org

      Unit Training Detail Report

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
        I think if you are registered in a district or council position then you get the Unit training tracking report option. The one where you see all the unit training records.

        If you are a CC, COR or unit leader (e.g., Scoutmaster) you get the Unit Training Detail report option where you only see your unit(s)

        If you are registered in both categories, I think you get both.

        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Connie Knie <cknie23100@...> wrote:

        > Ok so I am playing around with this and seem to be able to see training records for any troop or pack and I don't beleive I am one of the "chosen". How is this possible??
        >
        > Connie
        >
        > --- On Sat, 12/22/12, Bill <bnelson45@...> wrote:
        >

        > More information from the Training page on Myscouting.org
        >
        > Unit Training Detail Report

      • Lisa Titus
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
          That appears to be so. I'm registered as a CM and also on the district
          committee. I can see my pack's records but I can also see the entire
          district.

          On 12/24/2012 9:57 AM, Bill wrote:
          > I think if you are registered in a district or council position then you get the Unit training tracking report option. The one where you see all the unit training records.
          >
          > If you are a CC, COR or unit leader (e.g., Scoutmaster) you get the Unit Training Detail report option where you only see your unit(s)
          >
          > If you are registered in both categories, I think you get both.
          >

          > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Connie Knie <cknie23100@...> wrote:
          >> Ok so I am playing around with this and seem to be able to see training records for any troop or pack and I don't beleive I am one of the "chosen". How is this possible??
          >>
          >> Connie
          >>
          >> --- On Sat, 12/22/12, Bill <bnelson45@...> wrote:
          >>

          >> More information from the Training page on Myscouting.org
          >>
          >> Unit Training Detail Report

        • M Ekins
          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
            I am the Pack Trainer and have a district position and I can also see the
            entire district.

            Michelle E.

            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
              I guess what I need (and I don't really know why......LOL) is for someone NOT affiliated with district or council to try to see if they can see everyone's. I guess I am curious only because the press release said something along the lines of "select volunteers" could see all of that info.........

              Connie

              --- On Mon, 12/24/12, M Ekins <webelos9919@...> wrote:

              I am the Pack Trainer and have a district position and I can also see the
              entire district.

              Michelle E.

            • Bill Lovell
              Message 6 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
                My wife is a CC with our Crew and she can only see that one unit. I am a District Member and I can see all of the units in the entire Council.

                Crabby Bill
                Akron

                To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
                From: cknie23100@...
                Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 12:10:28 -0800

              • mark.ellis21@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
                  My Troop training chair did not have the unit nor district link.

                  Mark Ellis
                  (703) 376-4150

                  Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
                    Good test, shows it is working properly. Only the key 3 of the unit (CC, COR, unit leader) would have the unit link. Only registered district members have the district link.

                    Bill

                    Message 9 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
                      Thanks Mark,
                      That is good to know..

                      Connie

                      --- On Mon, 12/24/12, mark.ellis21@... <mark.ellis21@...> wrote:

                      My Troop training chair did not have the unit nor district link.

                    • Hotmail Rod
                      Message 10 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
                        I am registered as a unit commissioner. When I go into training validation
                        I can enter a member number or name but can't enter a unit. I am a
                        commissioner for 6 units.

                        Rod

                          Message 12 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
                            I can't get anything through the new set up.

                            Rod