Re: Unit Training Tracking

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 23, 2012
      Format is the same. District people can view the reports for all the units in their district one by one. There is no summary view yet.

      Bill

      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 23, 2012
        Ok so I am playing around with this and seem to be able to see training records for any troop or pack and I don't beleive I am one of the "chosen". How is this possible??

        Connie

        --- On Sat, 12/22/12, Bill <bnelson45@...> wrote:

        More information from the Training page on Myscouting.org

        Unit Training Detail Report

      • Bill
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
          I think if you are registered in a district or council position then you get the Unit training tracking report option. The one where you see all the unit training records.

          If you are a CC, COR or unit leader (e.g., Scoutmaster) you get the Unit Training Detail report option where you only see your unit(s)

          If you are registered in both categories, I think you get both.

          --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Connie Knie <cknie23100@...> wrote:

          > Ok so I am playing around with this and seem to be able to see training records for any troop or pack and I don't beleive I am one of the "chosen". How is this possible??
          >
          > Connie
          >
          > --- On Sat, 12/22/12, Bill <bnelson45@...> wrote:
          >

          > More information from the Training page on Myscouting.org
          >
          > Unit Training Detail Report

        • Lisa Titus
          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
            That appears to be so. I'm registered as a CM and also on the district
            committee. I can see my pack's records but I can also see the entire
            district.

            On 12/24/2012 9:57 AM, Bill wrote:
            > I think if you are registered in a district or council position then you get the Unit training tracking report option. The one where you see all the unit training records.
            >
            > If you are a CC, COR or unit leader (e.g., Scoutmaster) you get the Unit Training Detail report option where you only see your unit(s)
            >
            > If you are registered in both categories, I think you get both.
            >

            > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Connie Knie <cknie23100@...> wrote:
            >> Ok so I am playing around with this and seem to be able to see training records for any troop or pack and I don't beleive I am one of the "chosen". How is this possible??
            >>
            >> Connie
            >>
            >> --- On Sat, 12/22/12, Bill <bnelson45@...> wrote:
            >>

            >> More information from the Training page on Myscouting.org
            >>
            >> Unit Training Detail Report

          • M Ekins
            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
              I am the Pack Trainer and have a district position and I can also see the
              entire district.

              Michelle E.

              Message 6 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
                I guess what I need (and I don't really know why......LOL) is for someone NOT affiliated with district or council to try to see if they can see everyone's. I guess I am curious only because the press release said something along the lines of "select volunteers" could see all of that info.........

                Connie

                --- On Mon, 12/24/12, M Ekins <webelos9919@...> wrote:

                I am the Pack Trainer and have a district position and I can also see the
                entire district.

                Michelle E.

              • Bill Lovell
                Message 7 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
                  My wife is a CC with our Crew and she can only see that one unit. I am a District Member and I can see all of the units in the entire Council.

                  Crabby Bill
                  Akron

                  To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
                  From: cknie23100@...
                  Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 12:10:28 -0800

                • mark.ellis21@comcast.net
                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
                    My Troop training chair did not have the unit nor district link.

                    Mark Ellis
                    (703) 376-4150

                    Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

                    Message 9 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
                      Good test, shows it is working properly. Only the key 3 of the unit (CC, COR, unit leader) would have the unit link. Only registered district members have the district link.

                      Bill

                      Message 10 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
                        Thanks Mark,
                        That is good to know..

                        Connie

                        --- On Mon, 12/24/12, mark.ellis21@... <mark.ellis21@...> wrote:

                        My Troop training chair did not have the unit nor district link.

                      • Hotmail Rod
                        Message 11 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
                          I am registered as a unit commissioner. When I go into training validation
                          I can enter a member number or name but can't enter a unit. I am a
                          commissioner for 6 units.

                          Rod

                            Message 13 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
                              I can't get anything through the new set up.

                              Rod