Re: Percent Trained Figure

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 30 , Dec 3, 2012

      > Marian,
      >
      > The "release notes" for the new Unit Tools in MyScouting indicate that
      one enhancement will be that unit leaders can print membership cards. I
      suppose some councils may delegate that task for cost and time savings.

      The online Internet Advancement has allowed printing of membership cards
      now for over a year. I haven't tested it to see if it's just one or
      which ones.

      Paul Y
      District Advancement & Recognition Chair
      Thunderbird District
      Inland Northwest Council
      Spokane WA
      "Once a Fox, always a Fox"