Re: [Scouter_T] Percent Trained Figure

  • Jamie Niss Dunn
    Message 1 of 30 , Dec 3, 2012
      Marian,

      The "release notes" for the new Unit Tools in MyScouting indicate that one enhancement will be that unit leaders can print membership cards. I suppose some councils may delegate that task for cost and time savings.

      Jamie Niss Dunn

      On Dec 3, 2012, at 7:12 PM, mcquaidfam@... wrote:

      > Hey Connie,
      > Where and from whom did you hear that?
      >
      > Thanks
      > YiS,
      > Marian McQuaid
      > Registrar
      > Boston Minuteman

    • Paul
      Message 2 of 30 , Dec 3, 2012

        > Marian,
        >
        > The "release notes" for the new Unit Tools in MyScouting indicate that
        one enhancement will be that unit leaders can print membership cards. I
        suppose some councils may delegate that task for cost and time savings.

        The online Internet Advancement has allowed printing of membership cards
        now for over a year. I haven't tested it to see if it's just one or
        which ones.

        Paul Y
        District Advancement & Recognition Chair
        Thunderbird District
        Inland Northwest Council
        Spokane WA
        "Once a Fox, always a Fox"
      • mcquaidfam@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 30 , Dec 3, 2012
          Let me point out that you can already print replacement cards in Internet Advancement. ;)