Re: [Scouter_T] Percent Trained Figure

    Message 1 of 30 , Dec 3, 2012
      I believe that what they are alluding to is the fact that the new Unit Tools will be the link to all vital information.

      Connie

    • mcquaidfam@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 30 , Dec 3, 2012
        Hey Connie,
        Where and from whom did you hear that?

        Thanks
        YiS,
        Marian McQuaid
        Registrar
        Boston Minuteman

        And the word here is that the cards are no longer going to be distributed.

        Connie

        >Zach,
        >ID cards are printed in sheets of 12. And if you are a registrar like me, you have batched several units together, so you have multiple units on a sheet.
        >
        >It would be up to the registrar, who is pretty overwhelmed most days, to staple that set of directions on to the card.
        >
        >The best would be a unit leaders (who gets the cards) to hand out directions themselves.

      • Jamie Niss Dunn
        Message 3 of 30 , Dec 3, 2012
          Marian,

          The "release notes" for the new Unit Tools in MyScouting indicate that one enhancement will be that unit leaders can print membership cards. I suppose some councils may delegate that task for cost and time savings.

          Jamie Niss Dunn

          On Dec 3, 2012, at 7:12 PM, mcquaidfam@... wrote:

          > Hey Connie,
          > Where and from whom did you hear that?
          >
          > Thanks
          > YiS,
          > Marian McQuaid
          > Registrar
          > Boston Minuteman

        • Paul
          Message 4 of 30 , Dec 3, 2012

            > Marian,
            >
            > The "release notes" for the new Unit Tools in MyScouting indicate that
            one enhancement will be that unit leaders can print membership cards. I
            suppose some councils may delegate that task for cost and time savings.

            The online Internet Advancement has allowed printing of membership cards
            now for over a year. I haven't tested it to see if it's just one or
            which ones.

            Paul Y
            District Advancement & Recognition Chair
            Thunderbird District
            Inland Northwest Council
            Spokane WA
            "Once a Fox, always a Fox"
          • mcquaidfam@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 30 , Dec 3, 2012
              Let me point out that you can already print replacement cards in Internet Advancement. ;)