Re: [Scouter_T] New Pocket Training Certificate

  • Michael Crothers
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
      The back side is blank so you can print something there.

      No place for a Scout Executive signature

      has a check box Expires on
      has a check box does not expire

      National is developing a template for front and back side of the certificate.

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 11, 2012
        Unless your council ordered 3,000 of the old ones just before the new certificate was announced. I won’t be seeing the new one anytime soon ☹

        From: Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...>
        Subject: [Scouter_T] New Pocket Training Certificate
        To: "scouter_t@yahoogroups.com" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 8:07 AM

        Does anyone know about the new pocket training certificate template?