Re: [Scouter_T] New Pocket Training Certificate

  • Jamie Niss Dunn
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
      Just curious. What makes them different from the old ones?

      Jamie Niss Dunn
      Cubmaster, Pack 512
      Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
      Troop Committee, Troop 509
      Ham Lake, MN
      Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
      Three Rivers District

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
        The back side is blank so you can print something there.

        No place for a Scout Executive signature

        has a check box Expires on
        has a check box does not expire

        National is developing a template for front and back side of the certificate.

        Yours In Scouting

        Mike Crothers

        and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
        and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 11, 2012
          Unless your council ordered 3,000 of the old ones just before the new certificate was announced. I won’t be seeing the new one anytime soon ☹

          From: Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...>
          Subject: [Scouter_T] New Pocket Training Certificate
          To: "scouter_t@yahoogroups.com" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 8:07 AM

          Does anyone know about the new pocket training certificate template?