Re: [Scouter_T] New Pocket Training Certificate

  • Michael Crothers
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
      i just got this from BSA Program Impact Team

      We should have the template up in scouting.org/training in about 10 days. We are awaiting the backside template before we release.

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

      ________________________________
      From: Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...>
      To: "scouter_t@yahoogroups.com" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 9:05 AM

      The new Pocket Training Certificate is available from BSA Supply and can be ordered by your council.

      >The BSA supply order # is 615012 .

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers
      Tecumseh Council Training Chair

      From: Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...>
      Subject: [Scouter_T] New Pocket Training Certificate
      To: "scouter_t@yahoogroups.com" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 8:07 AM

      Does anyone know about the new pocket training certificate template?

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

    • Jamie Niss Dunn
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
        Just curious. What makes them different from the old ones?

        Jamie Niss Dunn
        Cubmaster, Pack 512
        Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
        Troop Committee, Troop 509
        Ham Lake, MN
        Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
        Three Rivers District

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
          The back side is blank so you can print something there.

          No place for a Scout Executive signature

          has a check box Expires on
          has a check box does not expire

          National is developing a template for front and back side of the certificate.

          Yours In Scouting

          Mike Crothers

          and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
          and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

          I get those from council, but I would like to be able to type into a template and print onto the cards.

        • Mark Ellis
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 11, 2012
            Unless your council ordered 3,000 of the old ones just before the new certificate was announced. I won’t be seeing the new one anytime soon ☹