Re: [Scouter_T] New Pocket Training Certificate

  • MICHAEL NOWAK
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
      I get those from council, but I would like to be able to type into a template and print onto the cards.

      From: Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...>
      Subject: [Scouter_T] New Pocket Training Certificate
      To: "scouter_t@yahoogroups.com" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 8:07 AM

      Does anyone know about the new pocket training certificate template?

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

    • Michael Crothers
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
        This is a council restricted item.

        After getting the same results you did, I called national BSA supple. They confirmed the availability of the certificate with the
        number I listed on the message.

        Yours In Scouting

        Mike Crothers

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
          i just got this from BSA Program Impact Team

          We should have the template up in scouting.org/training in about 10 days. We are awaiting the backside template before we release.

          Yours In Scouting

          Mike Crothers

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
            Just curious. What makes them different from the old ones?

            Jamie Niss Dunn
            Cubmaster, Pack 512
            Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
            Troop Committee, Troop 509
            Ham Lake, MN
            Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
            Three Rivers District

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
              The back side is blank so you can print something there.

              No place for a Scout Executive signature

              has a check box Expires on
              has a check box does not expire

              National is developing a template for front and back side of the certificate.

              Yours In Scouting

              Mike Crothers

              and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
              and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

              I get those from council, but I would like to be able to type into a template and print onto the cards.

            • Mark Ellis
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 11, 2012
                Unless your council ordered 3,000 of the old ones just before the new certificate was announced. I won’t be seeing the new one anytime soon ☹