Re: [Scouter_T] New Pocket Training Certificate

  • Tim Yagley
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
      Hi, just searched scoutstuff.org and got this error....are you sure this is the right number?

      Search results for '615012'

      Your search did not return any results. Please make another search. The item you are looking for may not be available at Scoutstuff.org. Call our Customer Service line for more information. Call toll free 1-800-323-0736, or email customerservice@... .

      YIS,

      Tim Yagley
      Scoutmaster, Troop 889

      From: Michael Crothers < dowrightbw@... >
      Subject: [Scouter_T] New Pocket Training Certificate
      To: " scouter_t@yahoogroups.com " < scouter_t@yahoogroups.com >
      Date: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 8:07 AM

      Does anyone know about the new pocket training certificate template?

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

    • MICHAEL NOWAK
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
        I get those from council, but I would like to be able to type into a template and print onto the cards.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
          This is a council restricted item.

          After getting the same results you did, I called national BSA supple. They confirmed the availability of the certificate with the
          number I listed on the message.

          Yours In Scouting

          Mike Crothers

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
            i just got this from BSA Program Impact Team

            We should have the template up in scouting.org/training in about 10 days. We are awaiting the backside template before we release.

            Yours In Scouting

            Mike Crothers

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
              Just curious. What makes them different from the old ones?

              Jamie Niss Dunn
              Cubmaster, Pack 512
              Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
              Troop Committee, Troop 509
              Ham Lake, MN
              Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
              Three Rivers District

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
                The back side is blank so you can print something there.

                No place for a Scout Executive signature

                has a check box Expires on
                has a check box does not expire

                National is developing a template for front and back side of the certificate.

                Yours In Scouting

                Mike Crothers

                and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
                and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

                I get those from council, but I would like to be able to type into a template and print onto the cards.

              • Mark Ellis
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 11, 2012
                  Unless your council ordered 3,000 of the old ones just before the new certificate was announced. I won’t be seeing the new one anytime soon ☹