Re: [Scouter_T] New Pocket Training Certificate

  • Michael Crothers
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
      The new Pocket Training Certificate is available from BSA Supply and can be ordered by your council.

      >The BSA supply order # is 615012 .

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers
      Tecumseh Council Training Chair

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

      ________________________________
      From: Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...>
      Subject: [Scouter_T] New Pocket Training Certificate
      To: "scouter_t@yahoogroups.com" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 8:07 AM

      Does anyone know about the new pocket training certificate template?

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

    • Tim Yagley
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
        Hi, just searched scoutstuff.org and got this error....are you sure this is the right number?

        Search results for '615012'

        Your search did not return any results. Please make another search. The item you are looking for may not be available at Scoutstuff.org. Call our Customer Service line for more information. Call toll free 1-800-323-0736, or email customerservice@... .

        YIS,

        Tim Yagley
        Scoutmaster, Troop 889

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
          I get those from council, but I would like to be able to type into a template and print onto the cards.

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
            This is a council restricted item.

            After getting the same results you did, I called national BSA supple. They confirmed the availability of the certificate with the
            number I listed on the message.

            Yours In Scouting

            Mike Crothers

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
              i just got this from BSA Program Impact Team

              We should have the template up in scouting.org/training in about 10 days. We are awaiting the backside template before we release.

              Yours In Scouting

              Mike Crothers

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
                Just curious. What makes them different from the old ones?

                Jamie Niss Dunn
                Cubmaster, Pack 512
                Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
                Troop Committee, Troop 509
                Ham Lake, MN
                Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
                Three Rivers District

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
                  The back side is blank so you can print something there.

                  No place for a Scout Executive signature

                  has a check box Expires on
                  has a check box does not expire

                  National is developing a template for front and back side of the certificate.

                  Yours In Scouting

                  Mike Crothers

                  and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
                  and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

                  I get those from council, but I would like to be able to type into a template and print onto the cards.

                • Mark Ellis
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 11, 2012
                    Unless your council ordered 3,000 of the old ones just before the new certificate was announced. I won’t be seeing the new one anytime soon ☹