Re: [Scouter_T] New Pocket Training Certificate

  • MICHAEL NOWAK
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
      I have not.  However, does anyone have a current one that they would like to share?

      Thanks

      Mike Nowak
      Shabbona District
      Three Fires Council

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
        The new Pocket Training Certificate is available from BSA Supply and can be ordered by your council.

        >The BSA supply order # is 615012 .

        Yours In Scouting

        Mike Crothers
        Tecumseh Council Training Chair

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
          Hi, just searched scoutstuff.org and got this error....are you sure this is the right number?

          Search results for '615012'

          Your search did not return any results. Please make another search. The item you are looking for may not be available at Scoutstuff.org. Call our Customer Service line for more information. Call toll free 1-800-323-0736, or email customerservice@... .

          YIS,

          Tim Yagley
          Scoutmaster, Troop 889

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
            I get those from council, but I would like to be able to type into a template and print onto the cards.

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
              This is a council restricted item.

              After getting the same results you did, I called national BSA supple. They confirmed the availability of the certificate with the
              number I listed on the message.

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
                  Just curious. What makes them different from the old ones?

                  Jamie Niss Dunn
                  Cubmaster, Pack 512
                  Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
                  Troop Committee, Troop 509
                  Ham Lake, MN
                  Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
                  Three Rivers District

                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
                    The back side is blank so you can print something there.

                    No place for a Scout Executive signature

                    has a check box Expires on
                    has a check box does not expire

                    National is developing a template for front and back side of the certificate.

                    Yours In Scouting

                    Mike Crothers

                    and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
                    and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

                    I get those from council, but I would like to be able to type into a template and print onto the cards.

                  • Mark Ellis
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 11, 2012
                      Unless your council ordered 3,000 of the old ones just before the new certificate was announced. I won’t be seeing the new one anytime soon ☹