New Pocket Training Certificate

  • Michael Crothers
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
      Does anyone know about the new pocket training certificate template?

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

    • MICHAEL NOWAK
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
        I have not.  However, does anyone have a current one that they would like to share?

        Thanks

        Mike Nowak
        Shabbona District
        Three Fires Council

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
          The new Pocket Training Certificate is available from BSA Supply and can be ordered by your council.

          >The BSA supply order # is 615012 .

          Yours In Scouting

          Mike Crothers
          Tecumseh Council Training Chair

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
            Hi, just searched scoutstuff.org and got this error....are you sure this is the right number?

            Search results for '615012'

            Your search did not return any results. Please make another search. The item you are looking for may not be available at Scoutstuff.org. Call our Customer Service line for more information. Call toll free 1-800-323-0736, or email customerservice@... .

            YIS,

            Tim Yagley
            Scoutmaster, Troop 889

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
              I get those from council, but I would like to be able to type into a template and print onto the cards.

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
                This is a council restricted item.

                After getting the same results you did, I called national BSA supple. They confirmed the availability of the certificate with the
                number I listed on the message.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
                    Just curious. What makes them different from the old ones?

                    Jamie Niss Dunn
                    Cubmaster, Pack 512
                    Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
                    Troop Committee, Troop 509
                    Ham Lake, MN
                    Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
                    Three Rivers District

                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
                      The back side is blank so you can print something there.

                      No place for a Scout Executive signature

                      has a check box Expires on
                      has a check box does not expire

                      National is developing a template for front and back side of the certificate.

                      Yours In Scouting

                      Mike Crothers

                      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
                      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

                      I get those from council, but I would like to be able to type into a template and print onto the cards.

                    • Mark Ellis
                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 11, 2012
                        Unless your council ordered 3,000 of the old ones just before the new certificate was announced. I won’t be seeing the new one anytime soon ☹