Re: [Scouter_T] Commissioner Effectiveness Survey - Corrected link

  • Red Dog
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2012
      I have no idea what the hypothesis of your Doctoral Dissertation is, but
      unless it pertains to some generic issue that we Commissioners already are
      familiar with, I feel that this survey will be useless.

      It's much like the political polls that some of the media use; it tells you
      nothing that you don't already know or that will give you the results that
      you expect, need, or want. What will you use the survey results for; to show
      a need for a stop, start, continue, or change a current or proposed theory?

      Having said all of that, I took the survey and wish you the best of luck in
      getting enough responses to give you at least a satisfactory margin of error
      on your survey. And obviously, I wish you success in your dissertation.

      In the Spirit of Service,

      Red Dog
      32 years of Commissioner Service