Commissioner Effectiveness Survey - Corrected link

  • Hank Voegtle
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2012
      I typed the wrong link when I first sent this e-mail. The correct link is:

      is https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/commissioner_service or also try http://tinyurl.com/commissioner2012

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2012
        I have no idea what the hypothesis of your Doctoral Dissertation is, but
        unless it pertains to some generic issue that we Commissioners already are
        familiar with, I feel that this survey will be useless.

        It's much like the political polls that some of the media use; it tells you
        nothing that you don't already know or that will give you the results that
        you expect, need, or want. What will you use the survey results for; to show
        a need for a stop, start, continue, or change a current or proposed theory?

        Having said all of that, I took the survey and wish you the best of luck in
        getting enough responses to give you at least a satisfactory margin of error
        on your survey. And obviously, I wish you success in your dissertation.

        In the Spirit of Service,

        Red Dog
        32 years of Commissioner Service