Re: [Scouter_T] Commissioner Effectiveness Survey

  • Dan Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2012
      If they are only paper commissioners, please don’t inform my guys and gals. They have recorded about 350 unit visits this year so far and been involved in multiple situations that require human assistance. Guess it depends where you are located but I can assure you that there is a lot of human contact and real support occurring out there in some places. Electronic is great and I don’t know where we would be without it but it will never replace feet on the ground.

      Dan Smith
      Chattahoochee District Commissioner, Northeast Georgia Council
      dansmith40@...
      770-540-7688