Re: Naturalist Activity Badge

  • Kris Swank
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2001
      A really good program that can be used for Naturalist and Forester is
      Project Wild. I got lots of ideas and games that work for the 2 badges
      mentioned above. The activities like Oh, Dear!, Quick Frozen Critters and
      Habitat Lap Sit enforce ideas of habitat shrinkage and preditator/ prey
      relationships.State parks and wildlife departments usually sponsor the
      program, also some Universities offer the course. Also check out the Nature
      Lady at www.naturely.com. She has a number of activities that might work.

      YIS,
      Kristen Swank
      Winnsboro TX