Commissioner Effectiveness Survey

  • Hank Voegtle
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2012
      I am working on my Doctorate of Commissioner Science and am investigating the effectiveness of commissioners in providing unit service, especially in light of today's technology. I prepared the survey linked below with a hope that all adults, regardless of the position in scout will be able to participate. I would appreciate you taking time to complete the survey by clicking on the link:

      https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/commissioner_survey

      Thank you.

      Hank Voegtle
      Assistant District Commissioner
      Dallas, Texas
    • SCOTT ELIASON
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2012
        Hank,

        Sorry, but it wants me to join and sign up. Won't do that. My take is that commissioner service gets lip service and I don't see a lot of real commissioners, as opposed to paper ones.

        Scott Eliason, Chief Seattle Council trainer

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 21, 2012
          If they are only paper commissioners, please don’t inform my guys and gals. They have recorded about 350 unit visits this year so far and been involved in multiple situations that require human assistance. Guess it depends where you are located but I can assure you that there is a lot of human contact and real support occurring out there in some places. Electronic is great and I don’t know where we would be without it but it will never replace feet on the ground.

          Dan Smith
          Chattahoochee District Commissioner, Northeast Georgia Council
          dansmith40@...
          770-540-7688

          Sorry, but it wants me to join and sign up. Won't do that. My take is that commissioner service gets lip service and I don't see a lot of real commissioners, as opposed to paper ones.

          Scott Eliason, Chief Seattle Council trainer

          I am working on my Doctorate of Commissioner Science and am investigating the effectiveness of commissioners in providing unit service, especially in light of today's technology. I prepared the survey linked below with a hope that all adults, regardless of the position in scout will be able to participate. I would appreciate you taking time to complete the survey by clicking on the link:

          https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/commissioner_survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/commissioner_survey>

          Thank you.

          Hank Voegtle
          Assistant District Commissioner