  • mccobalt@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2012
      I am the "dean of merit badges" for my district... I check everyone's youth protection every year to insure the safety of the scouts. I they have updated YPT I keep them on the roster. If not, I try to contact them for updates... If I don't get a valid YPT certificate I drop them.

      John

      Sent from Xfinity Mobile App