Explorer Leader Training Course Dates

  • Michael Crothers
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2012
      I am looking for the time period that the two listed courses were offered

      Adult Explorer Leaders Basic training (E20)
      Explorer Leader Basic Training From ???? to present

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike CrothersTecumseh Council Training Chair

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06