Introduction

  • Joanne Downer
    Message 1 of 54 , Sep 19 8:04 AM
      Hello to all,
      I am the Training Chairperson for the Mattabesett Trail District in the
      Connecticut Rivers Council. I am still rather new to this position and I have
      CLS coming up in October. Does anyone know a way to seperately save each
      training segment from the new Cub Leader Specific Training CD. I am trying to
      make a seperate copy of the Cubmaser training, and also the Pack Committee
      training. The way they have it set up on the CD it all flows one right after the
      other. HELP!
      Thank you,
      YIS,
      Joanne Downer

      Message 54 of 54 , Feb 24, 2016
        Welcome
        Connie

        From: "Ken Guarino fguarino@... [scouter_t]" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>

        Hi all,

        I am just joining the group and hope to be able to share my experiences and obtain insight / tips, etc. from other members.  A brief background:
        Have been a scouter for 24 years, both my sons are Eagles, and I’ve worn MANY hats on the district and unit level.  Various Cub positions on committee and as a den leader, spent 14 years with a troop as a committee member and 7 years as Scoutmaster. Currently a Unit Commissioner and a District Training Chairman in the Theodore Roosevelt Council in New York.  Silver Beaver recipient, OA vigil, Wood Badge Eagle.

        Ken