Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Venturing Roundtable Comissioner Training

  • Rick Pushies
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 26, 2012
      Thanks Ron, very interesting information. I like the fact the training will be instructor lead. I'm finding too many of the online training programs are far too flat and well superficial in nature. Nothing like a well trained and experienced trainer leading an audience of eager trainees. It actually gives people the chance to ask questions! What a concept! (yes, sarcasm intended! ;-)) ~Rick