Watch "Advancement Session Video, May 2012 National Annual Meeting" on YouTube

  • Ben Ward
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2012
      Scouter's,

      Saw this on nationals site and thought you would like to see it.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOvyXRnn9l0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • Rick Pushies
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 25, 2012
        Hey Ben, Thank you very much. A very informative video. Too bad the keep these resources "unlisted" because we need good information like this in the hands of many good volunteers.
        ~Rick

        >________________________________

      • M Ekins
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 25, 2012
          I would love to see more of these videos from the National Meeting.

          Michelle E.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 25, 2012
            Hi Michelle,

            I too would like to see more videos from the National Annual Meeting (NAM). There are a couple you can watch on the ScoutWire web site. http://scout-wire.org/nam/

            The Mike Rowe video is especially nice to watch. His discussion of Scouting is a compelling story about how Scouting can influence the life of a Boy Scout.

            Be good to yourself.

            ~Rick

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 25, 2012
              Thanks for the info!