Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Effective Roundtables - BCS 108 and 109

  • Rick Pushies
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 12, 2012
      Hi Elaine,

      A well conducted ceremony can be a powerful experience for adults and youth. Two Scouting documents that have some great ceremony ideas are the Ceremonies for Dens and Packs, #33212 and the Troop Program Resources, #33588. You can find links to both on my web site Document page.
      http://pushies.com/documents.html#ceremony%c2%a0

      I hope this helps. Be good to yourself.

      ~Rick