Explorer Leader Basic Training

  • Michael Crothers
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9 7:49 PM
      1. Is there a written syllabus for Explorer Leader Basic Training?

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike CrothersTecumseh Council Training Chair

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

    • Rick Pushies
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9 8:08 PM
        Mike,

        I looked on the Learning for Life Exploring web site and could not find any training syllabi. However I did find an Adult Leader Guide, maybe that will help.

        https://c183757.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/wp-content/resources/Exploring-Adult-Leader-Guide.pdf%c2%a0

        ~Rick