Re: [Scouter_T] Blue woggle cord - Wood Badge

  • Bruce Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2012
      I don't know what our council is using now, but the years I was QM, we used
      colored cord from Home Depot. It comes in several colors and is 100 feet long.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2012
        You can purchase a variety of colors from www.paracord.com. It is relatively inexpensive compared to some sources.
        Scott Robinson
        Raccoon River Valley District Training Chair

      • maxsportable@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2012
          Here is a source that I have been using. They carry all kinds of colors and a variety of lengths. Bought all my cord from them for my Powder Horn course for our survival bracelets. It may not be Sierra Lace but maybe it would work for you.
          .
          http://www.supplycaptain.com/index.cfm?category=6

          Dawn Maddox
          Puget Sound District Training Chair