Blue woggle cord - Wood Badge

  • Elaine Boyd
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2012
      Greetings!

      It has been a while since I have posted to the group. I do still read the postings. This group is the best resource for a trainer!

      For those of you involved with Wood Badge, what do you use for woggle cord? For the last ten years my council has used round cord from Sierra Lace in red, green and blue. We buy it in 100 yard spools, so we don't have to buy it every year. We can no longer find the blue cord.

      What do the rest of you use for woggle cord for Wood Badge? If anyone has a source for blue cord from Sierra Lace, do you mind sharing it?

      Yours in Scouting,

      Elaine Boyd
      Course Director
      N1-330-12-1
      Sept. 14 � 16 & Sept. 28 - 30, 2012
      Ask me about Wood Badge!

    • Bruce Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2012
        I don't know what our council is using now, but the years I was QM, we used
        colored cord from Home Depot. It comes in several colors and is 100 feet long.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2012
          You can purchase a variety of colors from www.paracord.com. It is relatively inexpensive compared to some sources.
          Scott Robinson
          Raccoon River Valley District Training Chair

        • maxsportable@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 2012
            Here is a source that I have been using. They carry all kinds of colors and a variety of lengths. Bought all my cord from them for my Powder Horn course for our survival bracelets. It may not be Sierra Lace but maybe it would work for you.
            .
            http://www.supplycaptain.com/index.cfm?category=6

            Dawn Maddox
            Puget Sound District Training Chair