PDF Training Materials

  • Kris Swank
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      I read the post concerning the SM/ASM Training Book in pdf format. Has
      anyone found or have any of the other new materials on line or in a
      computer file? I wish the whole training box was available on CD-Rom, it
      would make it so much easier and cost effective to give Training Staff
      the appropriate materials. Especially since now you have to hand out 2
      or 3 different sets of training materials. When I first started as
      Training Chair I was told you are best off if your staff has a complete
      copy of the course they are going to teach so you have less of a
      tendency to cover materials in another trainer's session.

      Thanks,
      YIS,
      Kristen Swank
      District Training Chair