Re: [Scouter_T] Looking for PDF of old troop JLT syllabus

  • tttrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2012
      Try _http://www.bacarrowhead.org/training.htm_
      (http://www.bacarrowhead.org/training.htm) there are older versions

      In a message dated 7/24/2012 12:31:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      bnelson45@... writes:

      If anyone has the old troop JLT syllabus (the one with the videos) in PDF
      format if you can send it to me or send me a link, it would would
      appreciated.

      YiS,
      Bill

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25, 2012
        Thanks! Are all the videos online some place?

        Bill

      • tttrack@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 25, 2012
          Not that I am aware of?