Looking for PDF of old troop JLT syllabus

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2012
      If anyone has the old troop JLT syllabus (the one with the videos) in PDF format if you can send it to me or send me a link, it would would appreciated.

      YiS,
      Bill
    • tttrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 24, 2012
        Try _http://www.bacarrowhead.org/training.htm_
        (http://www.bacarrowhead.org/training.htm) there are older versions

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 25, 2012
          Thanks! Are all the videos online some place?

          Bill

        • tttrack@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 25, 2012
            Not that I am aware of?