Re: [Scouter_T] Regional Council Training Chair Session

  • Charlie Hawes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2012
      Michael - we are in the process of setting up the Service Area Coordinator (different name same function) for the 4 service areas in the Atlanta Area Council.  They have not been chosen - I have hopes of being selected for my service area - I'm currently my districts training chair and on the council training task force.  I would  be glad to work with you and when the coordinators are chosen (if not me) I will put you in contact.  Let me know how you would like to proceed.

      YIS (yours in scouting)
      Charlie  Hawes
      Sweetwater BSA District
      (863)398-7194