Regional Council Training Chair Session

  • Michael Crothers
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2012
      I am looking for regional council training chair session coordinators.

      I wish to coordinate and share training subjects and ideas.

      Please contact me direct at my E-mail address.

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

    • Charlie Hawes
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2012
        Michael - we are in the process of setting up the Service Area Coordinator (different name same function) for the 4 service areas in the Atlanta Area Council.  They have not been chosen - I have hopes of being selected for my service area - I'm currently my districts training chair and on the council training task force.  I would  be glad to work with you and when the coordinators are chosen (if not me) I will put you in contact.  Let me know how you would like to proceed.

        YIS (yours in scouting)
        Charlie  Hawes
        Sweetwater BSA District
        (863)398-7194