Re: [Scouter_T] Batteries?? Re: Lensatic Compass (was:Five Mile Hike With Map and Compass)

  • Thomas Roberts
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 2, 2012
      I think that the question for the parents is - do you really wnat to buy a $59 or $89 compass for a boy who will probably lose it?

      If they lose a $10 compass, yes the parents will say something.  For $89 the volumn will go up considerably.  There is a lot of gear that the boys are less likely to lose that you can buy for the difference.

      Tom R