Re: [Scouter_T] roundtable

  • E Hebenthal
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 17, 2012
      For the Cub Scout leaders, I like to cover topics such as popcorn sales, how to run a Pinewood Derby, how to plan a Blue & Gold Banquet, and what kind of service projects Cub Scouts have done in our area. We had one session where the leaders shared their favorite places to camp and we discussed what kind of place is good for Cub Scouts to camp. We hope to have a session next year where we share recipes for camping.

      Hope that helps,
      Elaine H.