Fwd: Pow Wow Session on "Warm Fuzzies"

  • Lina
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2001
      Help!! List -

      I was asked last night to conduct a Pow Wow session on
      "Warm Fuzzies" (Fun Recognitions for boys and adults)
      on October 13th. Doesn't leave me much time to
      prepare cuz I'm also doing one on Skits & Puppets, and
      one on Songs.

      Can anyone help me with a syllabus, plan, handouts,
      ideas, anything? Please email me off-list with any
      help you can give.

      Thanks so much,
      In the Spirit of Scouting
      Lina