Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Syllabus for Outdoor Leader Skills for Webelos Leaders 2011 printing

  • Teresa Hall
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
      This kind of optional combining has been in the OLS4WL syllabus for many
      years now. The talk that was abandoned was about having one course
      syllabus that addressed both OLS and OLS4WL. This may just be an update
      release pulling OLS4WL into alignment with any recent changes. Those are
      frequently released w/out much fanfare. Well, yall all know that.

      Teresa Hall