Re: [Scouter_T] Pack Trainer Code

  • Stu Allen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2001
      > Does anyone out there have the position code Pack Trainer?
      > You know, that 2 letter code that goes on the membership application?
      > Inquiring minds want to know!

      Actually I think they eliminated the codes from the newest adult app; there
      is now a box labelled "Position" or something similar. (I thought I had an
      adult app with me but I guess not.)

      But to answer your question -- MC (Committee Member). The Pack Trainer
      is a member of the pack committee.

      YiS,
      Stu

      --