RE: [Scouter_T] Fw: NEW Tour Plan

  • Mark Ellis
    Message 1 of 45 , May 12, 2012
      Are you doing any water activities? CPR has been required for swimming and boating activities for some time now.

      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 27, 2012
        Using one of the local city parks with a well established orienteering couse has worked well for us.

        Also, check with local military bases to see if they have any orienteering or land navigation courses that can be used.