Re: [Scouter_T] Fw: NEW Tour Plan

  • Samuel Harley
    Message 1 of 45 , May 12, 2012
      Have you worked through a tour plan or are you referring to the instructional
      video released recently? The video uses a backcountry trek as its example,
      which does require CPR and Wilderness First Aid. The training input page SHOULD
      reflect the requirements, which, as you have stated, do not include CPR for a
      simple not backcountry camping trip.
      YISAIB

      Sam Harley
      .

      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 27, 2012
        Using one of the local city parks with a well established orienteering couse has worked well for us.

        Also, check with local military bases to see if they have any orienteering or land navigation courses that can be used.