Re: [Scouter_T] cracker barrel

  • David Wildschuetz
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2012
      Hmmm..... I can recall dump cakes, chips and salsa, cookies, pizza, homemade
      ice cream, summer sausage, and of course crackers and cheese.

      Of course, one year at summer camp the leader crackerbarrels turned into more of
      a fourth-meal. When you start having steak or ribs, it's not really a
      crackerbarrel any more.
      David Wildschuetz
      Scoutmaster, Troop 310
      http://bstroop1310.scoutlander.com

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26, 2012
        I have seen both cheese & chocolate fountains, fondues, pickles, queso dip
        in small crock pots, pies, pretzels, meatballs, garlic toast, and anything
        left in the fridge/walk-in/dry storage from previous events.

        Tom Pitts
        *
        *

        On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:04 PM, David Wildschuetz <shamanlsn@...>wrote:

        > Hmmm..... I can recall dump cakes, chips and salsa, cookies, pizza,
        > homemade
        > ice cream, summer sausage, and of course crackers and cheese.
        >

        > Of course, one year at summer camp the leader crackerbarrels turned into
        > more of
        > a fourth-meal. When you start having steak or ribs, it's not really a
        > crackerbarrel any more.
        > David Wildschuetz
        > Scoutmaster, Troop 310
        > http://bstroop1310.scoutlander.com
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Bryan Spellman
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 26, 2012
          the question should be what CAN'T you have for cracker barrel?

          Answer: Nothing!!!!
        • Candace Lewis
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 26, 2012
            Is there really anything you can't have at a cracker barrel, except for the obvious alcohol and controlled substances LOL

            Candace Lewis
            Paralegal to Jeffrey N. Kaitcer
            LOE, WARREN, ROSENFIELD, KAITCER, HIBBS,
            WINDSOR, LAWRENCE & WOLFFARTH, P.C.
            4420 W. Vickery Blvd.
            Fort Worth, Texas 76107
            817/377-0060; Fax: 817/377-1120

            Information contained in this email is confidential and protected from disclosure by the attorney/client privilege. It is intended solely for use by the recipient to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this communication is NOT the intended recipient (or employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient), you are notified that you should delete this email, and that any distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you have received this messagee in error, please notify us immediately at 817/377-0060. Thank you.

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 26, 2012
              In what context? A cracker barrel at a Council training function might be
              totally different from a cracker barrel on a Troop campout with a bunch of
              11 - 14 year old boys. With one you might have a walk-in fridge and
              freezer, electricity, etc. with the other an ice chest and propane lantern.

              And at what level does cracker barrel morph into a late supper or dessert?

              Roy Fisher

              What are some of the items you all serve at cracker barrels? Sheron