cracker barrel

  • Shoeshe
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2012
      What are some of the items you all serve at cracker barrels? Sheron
    • David Wildschuetz
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26, 2012
        Hmmm..... I can recall dump cakes, chips and salsa, cookies, pizza, homemade
        ice cream, summer sausage, and of course crackers and cheese.

        Of course, one year at summer camp the leader crackerbarrels turned into more of
        a fourth-meal. When you start having steak or ribs, it's not really a
        crackerbarrel any more.
        David Wildschuetz
        Scoutmaster, Troop 310
        http://bstroop1310.scoutlander.com

        ________________________________
        What are some of the items you all serve at cracker barrels? Sheron

      • Tom Pitts
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 26, 2012
          I have seen both cheese & chocolate fountains, fondues, pickles, queso dip
          in small crock pots, pies, pretzels, meatballs, garlic toast, and anything
          left in the fridge/walk-in/dry storage from previous events.

          Tom Pitts
          *
          *

          On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:04 PM, David Wildschuetz <shamanlsn@...>wrote:

          > Hmmm..... I can recall dump cakes, chips and salsa, cookies, pizza,
          > homemade
          > ice cream, summer sausage, and of course crackers and cheese.
          >

          > Of course, one year at summer camp the leader crackerbarrels turned into
          > more of
          > a fourth-meal. When you start having steak or ribs, it's not really a
          > crackerbarrel any more.
          > David Wildschuetz
          > Scoutmaster, Troop 310
          > http://bstroop1310.scoutlander.com
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Bryan Spellman
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 26, 2012
            the question should be what CAN'T you have for cracker barrel?

            Answer: Nothing!!!!
          • Candace Lewis
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 26, 2012
              Is there really anything you can't have at a cracker barrel, except for the obvious alcohol and controlled substances LOL

              Candace Lewis
              Paralegal to Jeffrey N. Kaitcer
              LOE, WARREN, ROSENFIELD, KAITCER, HIBBS,
              WINDSOR, LAWRENCE & WOLFFARTH, P.C.
              4420 W. Vickery Blvd.
              Fort Worth, Texas 76107
              817/377-0060; Fax: 817/377-1120

              Information contained in this email is confidential and protected from disclosure by the attorney/client privilege. It is intended solely for use by the recipient to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this communication is NOT the intended recipient (or employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient), you are notified that you should delete this email, and that any distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you have received this messagee in error, please notify us immediately at 817/377-0060. Thank you.

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 26, 2012
                In what context? A cracker barrel at a Council training function might be
                totally different from a cracker barrel on a Troop campout with a bunch of
                11 - 14 year old boys. With one you might have a walk-in fridge and
                freezer, electricity, etc. with the other an ice chest and propane lantern.

                And at what level does cracker barrel morph into a late supper or dessert?

                Roy Fisher

                What are some of the items you all serve at cracker barrels? Sheron