Re: [Scouter_T] Digest Number 200

  • george Bruckjr
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2001
      "http://www.gallarotti.net/disaster.html
      A large pictorial from the September 11 tragedy.

      George Bruck, jr

    • Ken Todd
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2001
        Pete,

        We looked at some of the courses already being taught and saw where
        they covered a portion of the BALOO material. So, instead of offering
        the same material in 2 places, we used the other course to cover a
        portion of BALOO.

        Normally it would be taught as a separate course, but we are trying to
        help out Districts that have not taught the course yet.

        The rest of your comments you made are valid as well. In fact, if you
        attend all 4 courses that make up the BALOO Certification (BALOO - 2
        sessions, Basic First Aid and Safety - 2 sessions, Nature Discovery,
        and Campfires and Nighttime Discovery), you would not be able to take
        any other Courses at Pow Wow, including those you mentioned.

        Yours in Scouting,
        Ken Todd, Dist Training Chairman
        NE-CS-59 Beaver
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2001
          I wanted to share these pictures with other family members. When I tried to
          available and where.