BALOO training materials - electronic

  • Lisa Titus
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2012
      I'm wondering if anyone has access to or knows a download site for the
      BALOO training materials?
      I have the book, but I was hoping to save a little time with the
      electronic version.
      (I do have a PDF, but it's all images so I can't copy text)

      Lisa Titus
      CM Pack 358 http://www.pack358.us
      ASM Troop 459 http://www.troop459.us
      I used to be a Bear ... NE-I-250
      I used to be a Staffer ... NE-I-272 & N1-330-12-1

    • Rick Pushies
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2012
        Hi Lisa, you will find the BALOO material in the Resources section of the Chief Seattle Council web site. Look under the Cub Scouts section. ~Rick

        http://www.seattlebsa.org/Resources%c2%a0