Sea Scout Leader Specific Training

  • danielgrummert
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2012
      Anyone know anything about this? Anyone know where a Scouter in Eastern NC can get trained? I am a commissioner who whould like to be able to better serve my Ships . . . The material is hard to locate
      Thanks
      Dan
    • Michael Crothers
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2012
        Talk to your area Commodore.

        Also go to http://www.seascout.org/

        Yours In Scouting

        Mike Crothers

        Tecumseh Council Training Chair

        and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

        and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06