Learning for Life Guidebook 32025

  • danielgrummert
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25, 2012
      Anyone know of a link for this manual: Learning for Life Guidebook,
      No. 32025. Working on UofS booklet and need it for reference.
      dan
    • Rick Pushies
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 25, 2012
        http://www.scoutstuff.org/lfl-guidebook.html%c2%a0 According to the ScoutStuff web site this is a restricted item. Not sure why. How does this Learning for Life Guidebook fit into your University of Scouting? Just curious, as I thought Learning for Life was not part of the traditional Scouting program.

        >________________________________

      • Michael Crothers
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 25, 2012
          Try BSA ScoutStuff.org where you can buy it for $8.99

          Yours In Scouting

          Mike Crothers

          and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

          and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 25, 2012
            Not sure if this is what you are referring to or not.

            http://www.learningforlife.org/lfl/resources/guidesafe/index.html

            --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "danielgrummert" <dangrummert@...> wrote:

            > Anyone know of a link for this manual: Learning for Life Guidebook,
            > No. 32025. Working on UofS booklet and need it for reference.
            > dan

          • Daniel Grummert
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 26, 2012
              We are offering the District Committee Workshop as part of our UofS. This is listed as Group 8: The District Learning for Life Committee. Was attempting to do a short write-up of the functions of the committee.
              Dan