Re: [Scouter_T] Re Trained Patches

  • Mr. Fredrick Scott West
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2012
      Good point
      Sent from my BlackBerry® on the MetroPCS Network

      The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

      Fredrick Scott West
      (H) 352-505-6078
      (C) 352-792-7323
      (GV) 352-641-0868