ILST Videos

  • Scot Morris
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7, 2012
      I have seen the excellent Powerpoint for ILST by "copperskipro." (Thanks!) Are there any videos available to use during (or to supplement) ILST?

      YIS,
      Scot Morris
      ASM, Troop 737
      Clarksville, MD

    • Charles Hawes
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 7, 2012
        Can a copy of ppt be found?

        YIS(yours in scouting)
        Charlie Hawes
        SWTR - Training Chair
        (863)398-7194

        On Mar 7, 2012, at 3:28 PM, "Scot Morris" <scot_morris@...> wrote:

        > I have seen the excellent Powerpoint for ILST by "copperskipro." (Thanks!) Are there any videos available to use during (or to supplement) ILST?
        >
        > YIS,
        > Scot Morris
        > ASM, Troop 737
        > Clarksville, MD

      • Douglas L. Acker
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 7, 2012
          I second that!

          On Mar 7, 2012, at 2:40 PM, Charles Hawes wrote:

          > Can a copy of ppt be found?
          >
          > YIS(yours in scouting)
          > Charlie Hawes
          > SWTR - Training Chair
          > (863)398-7194
          >
          > On Mar 7, 2012, at 3:28 PM, "Scot Morris" <scot_morris@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I have seen the excellent Powerpoint for ILST by "copperskipro." (Thanks!) Are there any videos available to use during (or to supplement) ILST?
          > >
          > > YIS,
          > > Scot Morris
          > > ASM, Troop 737
          > > Clarksville, MD

        • mscotlandmorris
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 7, 2012
            Yes. Look under "Files" on the scouter_t Yahoo Group.

            --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Douglas L. Acker" <dacker@...> wrote:

            > I second that!
            >
            > On Mar 7, 2012, at 2:40 PM, Charles Hawes wrote:
            >
            > > Can a copy of ppt be found?
            > >
            > > YIS(yours in scouting)
            > > Charlie Hawes
            > > SWTR - Training Chair
            > > (863)398-7194
            > >
            > > On Mar 7, 2012, at 3:28 PM, "Scot Morris" <scot_morris@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > I have seen the excellent Powerpoint for ILST by "copperskipro." (Thanks!) Are there any videos available to use during (or to supplement) ILST?
            > > >
            > > > YIS,
            > > > Scot Morris
            > > > ASM, Troop 737
            > > > Clarksville, MD

          • Richard Perlman
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 7, 2012
              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t/files/ILST/

              On 3/7/2012 4:32 PM, Douglas L. Acker wrote:
              > I second that!
              >
              > On Mar 7, 2012, at 2:40 PM, Charles Hawes wrote:
              >
              >> Can a copy of ppt be found?
              >>
              >> YIS(yours in scouting)
              >> Charlie Hawes
              >> SWTR - Training Chair
              >> (863)398-7194
              >>
              >> On Mar 7, 2012, at 3:28 PM, "Scot Morris"<scot_morris@...> wrote:
              >>
              >>> I have seen the excellent Powerpoint for ILST by "copperskipro." (Thanks!) Are there any videos available to use during (or to supplement) ILST?
              >>>
              >>> YIS,
              >>> Scot Morris
              >>> ASM, Troop 737
              >>> Clarksville, MD