Re: [Scouter_T] Library of Literature

  • maxsportable@aol.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 5, 2012
      A few years ago I was on the same mission....looking to check my syllabuses to see if they were current. Our council has a national store and they were able to download a copy (something simular)...or they sent it to me, but it was already over a year old. The head of our store said she didn't think they were going to update it again.

      That said, you might check your local BSA store anyway, to see if they can help. They have to have some kind of list in order to place orders and a list of what is available.

      Dawn Maddox
      Pacific Harbors

      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 6, 2012
        Thanks.