Looking for a Webelos 2 resident camp near Wichita KS

  • susiemark6
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2012
      Hi
      We enjoyed the last two years at Camp Kanza but heard other camps have a great program for Second year Webelos campers and wanted to look into that today... hitting a wall with googling for councils close by Quivira. Any recommendations for a great camp experience?
      I should have asked sooner... having a parent meeting tonight so if you have a quick suggestion please post soon.
      thanks
      Susie from Quivira Council Wichita KS